Event: iEMSs 2020location_on Brussels (online)
Sept. 14, 2020, 2 a.m. - Sept. 18, 2020, 2 a.m.
iEMSs brings together researchers, stake holders and decision makers engaged with environmental modelling, software and related topics.
Thanks to everyone attending and participating in the iEMSs 2020 Virtual Conference!!!
It was a great success with a total of 300 presentations for 350 participants of 40 different countries, 13 different time zones from New Zealand (-10) to California (+9).
IEMSS Awards Winners
Congratulations to the Winners!!
- Robert Lempert, Principal Researcher and Director of RAND Pardee Center for Longer-Range Global Policy, Santa Monica, California, USA
- Lucy Marshall, Associate Dean, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Derek Robinson, Assistant professor in the Department of Geography and Environmental Management, University of Waterloo
- Jon Herman, Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, UC Davis, California, USA
- Saman Razavi, Associate Professor, School of Environment and Sustainability, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Helen Mayfield, Research fellow at both the Centre for Biodiversity and conservation Science at the University of Queensland, and the Research School of population health, The Australian National University
- Andrea Cominola, Assistant Professor of Smart Water Networks at the Technical University of Berlin and Einstein Center Digital Future (Berlin, Germany)
- Daniel P. Ames, Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA
- Marina Erechtchoukova, Associate Professor, School of Information Technology, York University, Canada
- Olaf David, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of Computer Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Min Chen, Vice Director, Key Laboratory of Virtual Geographic Environment, Ministry of Education of PRC, Nanjing Normal Universit
Find details here